The Natural Balance In Hormones: How Ayurveda is Helpful in Irregular Menstruation.
Irregular menstruation is a situation in which a woman experiences abnormalities in her menstrual functioning. You will experience some important changes, which can be the signs of an impending medical condition that can be harmful. In this article, we will shed light on the factors leading to this condition and how the Ayurvedic Irregular menstruation treatment in Cippenham is beneficial for better health.
There are many reasons that contribute to this condition of the frequent menstrual cycle, which is given below as follows:
- Stress: It disrupts your menstrual cycle if present at higher levels. It alters hormone production effectively.
- Hormonal Imbalance:This condition is caused by an imbalance in estrogen and progesterone. Issues like polycystic ovary syndrome and thyroid disorder are some other problems that bring in such a phenomenon.
- Weight Fluctuations: Significant changes in weight over a short time can bring irregularities in this cycle. Periods become less frequent or absent due to low body fat levels.
- Medicinal Influence: Birth control pills, certain types of antidepressants, and antipsychotics can influence Your period cycle.
- Breastfeeding: Lactation process can have an effect on your periods.
- Medical Conditions: Some specific issues like uterine fibroids, endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disease actively contribute to these kinds of problems.
- Excessive Exercises: If you overdo your physical activity, it can increase the risk of amenorrhea, which is the main cause of this issue in a woman's body. If you are having these life altering experiences in your lifestyle, that can also contribute to such problematic situations.
- Lack of menstruation: Foods rich in iron, calcium and important vitamins are helpful in curbing this condition. Spices like turmeric, ginger and cumin have the best properties that can regulate your menstrual cycle. You also need to consume a lot of water to improve this condition.
- Herbal Medicines: Ashoka, Shatavari, Aloe Vera and Lodhra are some herbs that possess the properties helpful in regulating your periods. Herbal tea and tonics are also great in restoring the balance in hormones and maintaining the menstrual flow.
- Lifestyle Changes : Stress management can help you avoid hormonal imbalances inside your body. You also need to have adequate sleep and rest, as it will help in controlling your menstrual cycle.
- Physical Activities: Moderate physical excersices on a regular basis, along with yoga, can help in balancing the overall body, which will also lead to a normal periods.
Ayurveda is beneficial in countering any kind of health issue. The methods given above will certainly help you restore normality in your menstrual cycle. It will also help you improve your overall health condition in the finest way.