Piles Treatment in Berkshire
RELIEF THROUGH ANCIENT WISDOM: AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR HEMORRHOIDS/PILES
Hemorrhoids normally people say piles. When a person suffers from piles, they feel unforgettable and sometimes pain during bowel movements. It can also be itching and irritating. These conditions occur if your blood vessels swell around the rectum or anus. Piles are like protectors of tissue filled with blood vessels found in the rectum and anus. When your blood vessels swell, it can cause acute pain when you go to the bathroom. The blood vessels help with bowel movement. It also acts as a natural seal to stop leakage. The Ayurveda approach offers holistic and natural ways to manage piles.
Understanding hemorrhoids in Ayurveda
In Ayurveda, hemorrhoids can be imbalanced in the body's function (doshas), mainly Vata and Pitta. When your body functions are imbalanced then create various illnesses such as constipation, poor blood circulation, affecting your digestive function and hemorrhoids. If you want Ayurvedic Haemorrhoids treatment in Cippenham visit Ananta Ayurveda. They offer a treatment to balance the doshas and improve your overall health.
Ayurvedic treatment approach for piles
- Aloe vera If you are suffering from itching and irritation during bowel movement, then you take aloe vera gel and apply it to your bottom. Aloe vera has cooling and anti-inflammatory properties. You can also drink aloe vera juice.
- Triphala Triphala is a traditional herbal treatment when you take herbs regularly. It helps regulate your bowel movement and reduce constipation issues.
- Buttermilk When you drink buttermilk with rock salt and roasted cumin seeds, it helps to reduce inflammation and improve digestion
When you drink plenty of water on a routine basis, it helps to keep your body hydrated and soften stools. Remaining hydrated to decrease the chance of constipation issues. When you take ayurvedic treatment, the first step is to eat healthy food daily on time. You eat foods that have high levels of nutrients and fiber. Fiber-based food helps to improve the ability for digestion and regular bowel movement.
- Yoga and exercise When you do not do any physical activity, then you may suffer from constipation problems. Doing regular exercise helps to increase blood circulation. If you suffer from piles, then you do yoga asan, such as pavanamuktasana and malasana. It is beneficial for you.
- Hygiene Ayurvedic practitioners suggest you clean your bottom with lukewarm water. It helps to reduce the pain and irritation and avoid harsh toilet paper. It is important to manage hygiene in the anal portion.
- Avoid straining If you do pressure during bowel movement, it can get worse. So that you try to relax and the body does the work naturally.
Ayurveda depends on therapy methods like kshara sutra therapy. It is an ayurvedic surgical procedure that uses medicated thread to cut and remove piles. It is a safe and effective procedure.
Consulting an Ayurvedic practitioner
Adopting any treatment for piles, you can consult expert Ayurvedic practitioners. They offer a personalized treatment and guide about improving digestion health. If your piles become very painful, then you visit Aanata Ayurveda for Piles treatment in Berkshire. They offer an efficient treatment to reduce the pain and cure piles.