The problem with people facing Menopause is most of them are unaware that they are facing Menopause. Secondly, almost everyone believes it’s a type of problem we should not discuss. The third issue is that normal medicines offer many side effects to treat this issue.
In this blog, we will talk about the all-natural ayurvedic management of Menopause.
If you are someone looking for ways to treat Menopause with the help of the best Ayurvedic Clinic in Cippenham, then you are at the right place.
What do you mean by Menopause?
Menopause is a general and natural process in the bodies of both men and women. However, in Menopause, the sex drive of a man decreases, and various issues, such as erectile dysfunction, can take place.
And it’s said that a woman is at the stage of Menopause when they are able to pass 12 months without having a period.
Although it’s a natural process and takes place in everyone’s body, ayurveda has a different take on it. Ayurveda has divided our life into three different parts: the first 25 years as one part, the next 25 years as the second part, and the next 50 years in the third part.
Menopause takes place when a person moves from the age of 49 to 50 or more. Ayurveda believes that three doshas are making changes in our body, leading to the menopause stage.
Symptoms of Menopause
There are a number of symptoms of Menopause, but some of the most common ones are as follows:
- If you are able to notice cyclic changes such as irregular or heavy bleeding issues suddenly, then it’s a common symptom of Menopause.
- When you have recently noticed that your skin, hair, and nails have started getting dry, it can be considered a symptom of Menopause.
- If you notice unnatural weight gain or breast tenderness, it is also a severe symptom of Menopause.
Some other generic symptoms of Menopause are vaginal dryness, fluid retention, mood swings, joint pain, and inflammation.
Ayurvedic Treatment Methods For Menopause
With the help of a few ayurvedic treatment methods and lifestyle changes, you can easily control the menopause state. Although if you think you can control it for your lifetime, then that’s not possible, as our body is built that way.
- If you smoke and drink alcohol, you should eliminate these habits as these habits enhance your chances of facing Menopause before the generic age.
- Make sure that you are taking a good amount of sleep daily, with the help of which you can give proper rest to your body. In addition, it will help you control Menopause.
- As you grow, your physical activity decreases. In such a case, you should try to do some workouts daily.
- Add medicated ghee to your diet, and you can manage Menopause easily.
Managing Menopause using all-natural ayurvedic treatment methods is easy; you just need to follow the right steps on time. To get the best ayurvedic treatment for Menopause and other such health issues, get in touch with Ananta Ayurveda right now.